Whatever You Want...
I used to think that Joel was a whiney child... but recently I have realized that he is just strong willed. He likes things to be his way, and if they aren't, then he won't hesitate to tell me about how mad he is.
I am pretty strong willed too, so it is easy for Joel and I to get into power struggles. Most of my days are spent listening to my 9 month old child whining about how unfair his life is. I didn't think that would happen until he was a teenager!
But lately, I have learned to choose my battles.
So today, when Joel decided that he didn't want to have his clothes on, we compromised (just try to imagine how funny that looked). Joel got to wear nothing but his onesie and socks (it's cold outside and raining today), and I got to have 2 hours of peace and no complaining!
Brilliant! I consider today a success!
So today, when Joel decided that he didn't want to have his clothes on, we compromised (just try to imagine how funny that looked). Joel got to wear nothing but his onesie and socks (it's cold outside and raining today), and I got to have 2 hours of peace and no complaining!
Comments
Oh so adorable though in his little onesie :)