All Dogs Go to Heaven

Cody lost his battle with cancer today.

Cody, thanks for reminding us of what unconditional love is. You brought nothing but joy and laughter to our family, and we will never forget you.
You were one of a kind.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love those pictures of Cody, especially the birthday one. He was such a great dog, a faithful friend and one heck of a snorer!! We'll miss you Cody!
Katie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Cody was just the best dog. I know he will be missed.
Anonymous said…
I miss Cody already, and am still in shock about the whole thing! He was such a wonderful, sweet, loving dog. My heart goes out to you...and I have an extra dog if you want! (just kidding...kinda, we may be able to negotiate with Bella, and if available, Bella would like the dainty as a momentum).
Tammy said…
You know how much I loved Cody and I am so sad that he is gone. He was such an amazing dog full of nothing but love. I have never seen a dog so patient and caring with a toddler as Cody was with Joel. He was an amazing part of your family and will always be remembered. I love these pictures by the way.

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Projects