Joel looks huge! I had lunch with Raquel and baby Celi today and got to smell her. I bet Matthew smells wonderful. I can't wait to come see you guys, hopefully soon!
Cody lost his battle with cancer today. Cody, thanks for reminding us of what unconditional love is. You brought nothing but joy and laughter to our family, and we will never forget you. You were one of a kind.
We live in a house with a wonderful back yard. I love to look out the kitchen window and admire all of the flowers that are blooming during this time of the year. The only caveat to this great backyard is that the people who live behind our home are chain smokers, and we usually have to run inside after a couple of minutes of being outside because someone has decided to light up another cigarette. The great thing is that perhaps our neighbors have decided to quit, or smoke inside their home, or maybe they are just on vacation... but for the last week, we have been able to spend all our time outside without being chased away by smoke!! Yeah! My baby Matt is getting so big! Five months old, and he is still just the sweetest little baby. I LOVE HIM! To celebrate earth day, I planted a small organic vegetable/herb garden. This is the only space in our backyard that is sunny enough to sustain vegetables. But I decided that a small garden is better than no garden at all! Did you know...
We love adventures and exploring new areas on the weekends. Paso Robles is one of the areas that we frequent, we have very generous friends who let us stay with them in their beautiful home atop of one of the rolling hills of Paso. Here are some highlights from our trip this last weekend. The view from their backyard... the peace and quiet that we experience here has not been duplicated by any other place that we have ever visited. Lake Nacimiento Welcome! If you can't be motivated to cook in this kitchen, then I don't know what to tell you! Joel was so freaked out by this plastic owl, he wouldn't come closer than 3 feet to it. So, we got creative and used it as a make-shift baby gate to keep him confined to the living room and kitchen. I still can't decide if it was a brilliant move on our part, or just mean... but it worked... Just exploring the property These trees rock! They are all over Paso. I love the moss, it gives the area a sort of magical feel. This bottl...
Comments