Oh Me, Oh My! I'm Back!

Once again, I apologize for my lack of blogging this summer, it has been quite a couple of months! Out house is on the market, and so Mike and I decided to live with family in Southern California for the last two months to try to make our San Jose house as accessible to potential buyers as possible... Mike worked remotely, flying up to San Jose one to two nights a week to keep on top of his work.

...two months later, and we are back up in Nor Cal. We are now trying to lease out our house in hopes that we can beat the crummy housing market.

I am busy nursing my poor plants back to health, Joel is king of the house, and Mike is in the thick of his busy season (which means long hours and lots of stress... what a trooper)!

I just got out internet turned back on, thank goodness, so the blog is back up and running.

I only have one bad piece of news here- we forgot our camera at Grandma Teri's house, so no pictures =( Maybe my sweet friend, Lisa, will come over here soon and take some pictures for me.

Comments

Melissa said…
I was beginning to wonder what happened to you guys! So you're back up in San Jose, darnit, when are we going to get you for good?

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects

We Love Weekend Getaways