Karma
Apparently our television caught wind of my previous post and decided to stop working on Sunday in retribution for my ungratefulness.
I am stubborn and refuse to buy a new television, so the television repair man is coming out here on Thursday.. I will let you know how it goes.
I am not sorry for what I said, although I am sorry that I missed Desperate Housewives (don't tell our TV, but I did record it on DVR, so it will be waiting for me). I am also not sorry that Joel doesn't get to watch his morning cartoon, Johnny and the Sprites. It is a horrible show and I don't miss the creepiness of Johnny and his drug-induced hallucinations of random Sprites flying around his tree house.
Joel and I are going to the library today and will soon be much smarter as a result of our television's protest.
I am stubborn and refuse to buy a new television, so the television repair man is coming out here on Thursday.. I will let you know how it goes.
I am not sorry for what I said, although I am sorry that I missed Desperate Housewives (don't tell our TV, but I did record it on DVR, so it will be waiting for me). I am also not sorry that Joel doesn't get to watch his morning cartoon, Johnny and the Sprites. It is a horrible show and I don't miss the creepiness of Johnny and his drug-induced hallucinations of random Sprites flying around his tree house.
Joel and I are going to the library today and will soon be much smarter as a result of our television's protest.
Comments
I hope you have a wonderful time at the library as that too is a great thing :)