Hypothetically...
Say that someone you knew went through your recycle bin without telling you... would you feel wierd when you found out? What would that person be looking for? Is there such thing as an undercover recycle police?
I mean, I swear your honor, I only recycle products with the little recycle logo on it. I try to squish or fold down larger items to make room. And I promise that I don't throw regular trash into the recycle bin when I run out of room in the trash can (although I can't vouch for my husband).
Anyways, I hope that I passed the recycle test... but please don't do that anymore, it makes me feel paranoid...
I mean, I swear your honor, I only recycle products with the little recycle logo on it. I try to squish or fold down larger items to make room. And I promise that I don't throw regular trash into the recycle bin when I run out of room in the trash can (although I can't vouch for my husband).
Anyways, I hope that I passed the recycle test... but please don't do that anymore, it makes me feel paranoid...
Comments
Did I miss the point again or are you concerned about a recent sighting of the RP!!!