Daddy and Me Time

Both of my children inherited the wake up early gene- Joel consistently wakes up at 5:30am (no matter how late we put him to bed) and Matthew has been waking up even earlier (I won't disclose the time, it may give you nightmares).

Fortunately for me, I married a wonderful man who is willing to wake up with our early birds each morning, blessing me with a couple more hours of much needed sleep. To make it even better, Mike does this each morning with a smile on his face and a joyful attitude (he says that he really enjoys the time alone with his boys). I don't know what I did to deserve such an awesome man, but it must have been something good!

Here are some pictures that Mike took of his time with the boys during the wee hours of the morning.


So sweet!

In other news: the other day, Joel gave Matthew a gentle hug and a kiss and said "I love you Matthew". Melt my heart!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects