Just Another Monday...
Some exciting things I did this morning:
No, this isn't a space ship, it is my new Weathershield! And No,that isn't a stuffed animal in the stroller, it is my little boy, Joel!
- While browsing the internet, I discovered that using Q-tips to clean out your ear wax is actually bad for you... it just presses the wax further and harder into your ear canal, leading to wax build up, and even worse, temporary hearing loss!
I got a little nervous, since I have been using the Q-tip method for years.
So, I had an ear wax intervention.
To remedy the situation, the internet instructed me to put mineral oil in my ears. I did.
The internet then instructed me to flush out the ear wax build up with water. I did that too.
Nothing came out.
But I did realize that if I had read the entire procedure before performing it, I would have learned that failure to use warm water would cause dizziness and nausea. I used cold water. Good thing I'm not a surgeon.
- I also learned how to quit smoking, thanks to the internet. I sent the link to my brother, James. I hope that he checks his email.
- I went running, courtesy of this bad boy:
All in all, it was a pretty successful morning!
Comments
1. ewww
2. you're such a good sister
3. did it need to be hazmat yellow?
LOL. Luv ya!
I guess we just didn't tell you enough times.(lol)