What A Nightmare!!!
Weekends are supposed to be fun.... but lately, they are anything but fun at the Zelda household. Every Friday night, we go to bed anxious for what is to come...
Let me explain- we have the WORST neighbors imaginable. They are renters, they just moved in next door to us about two months ago. We live in a townhouse, so we share a wall with these people.
At least once a weekend since they have moved in, they have thrown huge parties (I mean, so big that not everyone can fit into their home, so they spill outside the front and the back doors). Mike and I will be awakened to hooting, hollering and yelling coming from outside our window. For hours, crowds of people will stand outside of our front door and our front window, drinking alcohol and urinating on our bushes. At one point last week, we looked out our window, and one of the party-goers looked at us through the window (as he was urinating on our bushes) and began shouting profanity at us. Our requests for them to quiet down are always ignored. Last Friday, we called the San Jose Police Department four times before their arrival at 1:30am (we began calling them at 11:30pm). The officers pounded on the front door for about 30 minutes, and eventually called backup, before six officers entered their residence at 2am, due to the neighbor’s non-compliance. The party was eventually cleared out by 2:30am.
I thought that the police situation from last week would have deterred them from having a party this weekend. Boy, was I WRONG! Last night, we were awakened again to these HORRIBLE PEOPLE! I mean really, how dumb can these people be?! Even better, as all of the drunk people were leaving last night, two of them crashed their cars into each other. Great, drunk drivers right outside of my door. I feel so safe!
I suppose on the bright side, this situation is bringing our other neighbors closer together. Apparently, misery enjoys company. We have all been constantly calling the police and contacting the association manager, trying to get these people evicted (or arrested, fined, kicked out of the country, whatever to get them to stop). But for now, the Zeldas are suffering :(
What a comedy, as soon as my baby has starting to sleep better at night, I am now being kept up by OUR ADULT NEIGHBORS! I wonder if I will ever get a full nights sleep for the rest of my life!
Let me explain- we have the WORST neighbors imaginable. They are renters, they just moved in next door to us about two months ago. We live in a townhouse, so we share a wall with these people.
At least once a weekend since they have moved in, they have thrown huge parties (I mean, so big that not everyone can fit into their home, so they spill outside the front and the back doors). Mike and I will be awakened to hooting, hollering and yelling coming from outside our window. For hours, crowds of people will stand outside of our front door and our front window, drinking alcohol and urinating on our bushes. At one point last week, we looked out our window, and one of the party-goers looked at us through the window (as he was urinating on our bushes) and began shouting profanity at us. Our requests for them to quiet down are always ignored. Last Friday, we called the San Jose Police Department four times before their arrival at 1:30am (we began calling them at 11:30pm). The officers pounded on the front door for about 30 minutes, and eventually called backup, before six officers entered their residence at 2am, due to the neighbor’s non-compliance. The party was eventually cleared out by 2:30am.
I thought that the police situation from last week would have deterred them from having a party this weekend. Boy, was I WRONG! Last night, we were awakened again to these HORRIBLE PEOPLE! I mean really, how dumb can these people be?! Even better, as all of the drunk people were leaving last night, two of them crashed their cars into each other. Great, drunk drivers right outside of my door. I feel so safe!
I suppose on the bright side, this situation is bringing our other neighbors closer together. Apparently, misery enjoys company. We have all been constantly calling the police and contacting the association manager, trying to get these people evicted (or arrested, fined, kicked out of the country, whatever to get them to stop). But for now, the Zeldas are suffering :(
What a comedy, as soon as my baby has starting to sleep better at night, I am now being kept up by OUR ADULT NEIGHBORS! I wonder if I will ever get a full nights sleep for the rest of my life!
Comments