I Wish...
... that I was better about taking pictures when I am on vacation. We spent an amazing week in Southern California at Grandma and Grandpa Gonzales' house, and I barely have any pictures!!!
We really did have an AWESOME time... I guess I will just have to tell you about some of the highlights:
1. Joel slept through the night EVERY night that we were there... SWEET!
2. My Mom, James and Kathryn drove up to Camarillo (where Mike's parents live) to celebrate Easter with us. It was fantastic, they hadn't seen Joel since December. Luckily, Mike took a couple of pictures of Joel and my mom:


Sorry, James and Kathryn, apparently you two didn't make the cut.
3. My mom-in-law recently bought a beautiful Arabian horse! He is a 14 year old, brown male. He has a georgeous white star on his nose, and is the sweetest thing! You are going to have to take my word for it, though, because I was way too excited to be around a horse again to even consider taking pictures of him.
4. I got to ride the above- mentioned horse. It was amazing. I was so excited to ride him that I didn't sleep the night before. I used to ride when I was in High School, and didn't realize how much I missed it! Of course, once again, you will have to take my word for it, because I definitely did not think about taking any pictures on that day, either.
5. Joel went swimming in the pool for the first time. It was adorable. Here is a before picture:
And here is an after picture with Grandpa Adrian:
Don't ask me for any shots taken during the swim, I don't have any.
6. Joel went to the beach and built a sand castle. I do have a picture of that:

The sand castle was pretty cool, too. But I don't have any proof.
7. Here is the only picture taken of our entire family:
You can see Mike's foot in the bottom corner. It looks really nice! Yes, I am sleeping on the floor. That's what happens to me when I don't get my afternoon nap.
We really did have an amazing time, and I promise to try to take more pictures next time. Either that, or I will just find a way to become famous and have paparazzi follow me around. Then I won't need to blog any more, you can just read about me in magazines.
We really did have an AWESOME time... I guess I will just have to tell you about some of the highlights:
1. Joel slept through the night EVERY night that we were there... SWEET!
2. My Mom, James and Kathryn drove up to Camarillo (where Mike's parents live) to celebrate Easter with us. It was fantastic, they hadn't seen Joel since December. Luckily, Mike took a couple of pictures of Joel and my mom:
Sorry, James and Kathryn, apparently you two didn't make the cut.
3. My mom-in-law recently bought a beautiful Arabian horse! He is a 14 year old, brown male. He has a georgeous white star on his nose, and is the sweetest thing! You are going to have to take my word for it, though, because I was way too excited to be around a horse again to even consider taking pictures of him.
4. I got to ride the above- mentioned horse. It was amazing. I was so excited to ride him that I didn't sleep the night before. I used to ride when I was in High School, and didn't realize how much I missed it! Of course, once again, you will have to take my word for it, because I definitely did not think about taking any pictures on that day, either.
5. Joel went swimming in the pool for the first time. It was adorable. Here is a before picture:
6. Joel went to the beach and built a sand castle. I do have a picture of that:
The sand castle was pretty cool, too. But I don't have any proof.
7. Here is the only picture taken of our entire family:
We really did have an amazing time, and I promise to try to take more pictures next time. Either that, or I will just find a way to become famous and have paparazzi follow me around. Then I won't need to blog any more, you can just read about me in magazines.
Comments
I don't think we can be friends anymore...