Location, Location

In my opinion, Paso Robles is a little piece of heaven in California... it probably has a lot to do with the location of our friend's home- with an unobstructed view overlooking rolling hills, horse stables, and ostrich farms. Now that I think of it, it probably has everything to do with their location; transport our neighborhood (including the neighbors) to Paso, and I would definitely be singing a different song (horribly out of tune, of course).

Anyways, we went to Paso this weekend and stayed with our awesome friends., in their awesome house. They were even so wonderful as to accomodate my Dad and Trish as well. Yeah! It was a great time! I am waiting for my Dad to send me more pictures, but this is what I have for now:
The sunrise, taken from our friend's backyard:
The sunrise, taken from my backyard:

Actually, it isn't as bad as I imagined...

in any case, I get this:

He doesn't care that we don't have a view!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I could definitely handle seeing that Paso sunrise every morning.

Wait, maybe the sunset, we all know how well I do with mornings ;)

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects