Hmmmm...

I think that I am going to train for another marathon... I am about due for one... Plus, I have all of this extra energy that I need to start channeling into something productive, besides just watching my only child get cuter by the minute or being obsessed about cleaning the floor.

Well, ok, to tell you the truth, I don't have a whole bunch of extra energy, I am actually more tired than I have ever been in my life, but I just can't seem to lose those last _x_ pounds of baby weight (which is undisclosed because I refuse to let anyone but Mike, my doctor, and God know how much I actually gained).

Then I can blog about my progress. How exciting for everyone.

Any suggestions on which one to train for?

I leave you with a cute picture of Joel:

Comments

Melissa said…
You're crazy! But more power to you! Joel is so cute, by the way, love the pics.
Anonymous said…
You're my hero, mom & marathon runner! What next making homemade bread... oh wait you already do that too :D

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects