The Word Of The Day

Joel said his first word yesterday (besides Momma and Dadda)... the word is, "THAT". It was pretty adorable, albeit a bit anti-climactic. I had imagined that angels would start singing and petals would fall from the sky on the day that Joel said his first word. Only in my imagination.

However, my loving husband did allow my sweet little son to rip the 'space' bar off of my new computer this morning. Trying to type with a broken space bar is about to give me a heart attack.

So, enjoy these wonderful pictures that my girlfriend, Lisa, took a couple of days ago (ok, weeks ago). She is so talented! Meanwhile, I will try to fix my computer.


I love those cheeks!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My morning Joel fix... life is good. I can't believe he's saying real words! He's growing up way too fast :(
Mike said…
I feel that part of the story was left out. Basically "That" boy was being ADORABLE at 5am while mommy was restfully snoring upstairs... I could even her "sleeping" over Cody snoring right next to me. In the midst of all this commotion at 5am, I was further distracted by Joel screaming at the computer as he banged on the keys and smiled at me with milk streaming out of his mouth! Like I said, "THAT" boy is growing up to be just like his father!!! Screaming at 5am while everyone else in the freaking house is SLEEPING:)

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects