It's Austin, Baby!

Weekend #2 of vacations found us in Austin, Texas. We had a blast visiting our friends, Brooke, Mike and their beautiful baby girl, Eva (she is SO cute that she makes my mouth water!).

We ate a pile of Texas BBQ ribs, brisket, chicken, sausage... I don't remember seeing any salads on the menu... just meat. Oh wait, there was potato salad...
Joel and Eva were so cute together!


Joel drove his first boat! He's a natural. I know what he is going to want for his second birthday!

By the end of the trip, I think that Joel got a little tired of the new baby getting all of the attention, so he decided to take matters into his own hands...

Thanks, Brooke and Mike, we had so much fun exploring this new city that you call home!

Comments

Mike said…
I will never forget the boat trip! Mr. Man at the helm while Dad just sat and relaxed!!! Is there really anything else to say? Just pride... OH YEA! Not to mention that we stumbled accross a wonderful wine store in North Austin "Fion" that had a bottle of Eberle to bring our taste buds back home:)

Great Trip!!

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects

We Love Weekend Getaways