Last Saturday, I drove up to San Francisco to spend some time with my friend, Ashley. Spring is in full bloom, it was just beautiful! What a beautiful city!
I was in the city today for a client meeting. The weather up there is so nice! I wish I could have stayed there and played but instead I had to come back to work :) I love the city on sunny days.
Thanks for coming all the way to SF! Your photos are beautiful. I can't wait see Joel and Mike next month! Thanks for a lovely day together. Miss you! Ash :)
Cody lost his battle with cancer today. Cody, thanks for reminding us of what unconditional love is. You brought nothing but joy and laughter to our family, and we will never forget you. You were one of a kind.
We live in a house with a wonderful back yard. I love to look out the kitchen window and admire all of the flowers that are blooming during this time of the year. The only caveat to this great backyard is that the people who live behind our home are chain smokers, and we usually have to run inside after a couple of minutes of being outside because someone has decided to light up another cigarette. The great thing is that perhaps our neighbors have decided to quit, or smoke inside their home, or maybe they are just on vacation... but for the last week, we have been able to spend all our time outside without being chased away by smoke!! Yeah! My baby Matt is getting so big! Five months old, and he is still just the sweetest little baby. I LOVE HIM! To celebrate earth day, I planted a small organic vegetable/herb garden. This is the only space in our backyard that is sunny enough to sustain vegetables. But I decided that a small garden is better than no garden at all! Did you know...
Matthew turned one month old yesterday!! I love how he has made our family feel so complete. Matthew is so sweet, cuddly, and smells wonderful. We are so happy that he is here!
Comments
Your photos are beautiful. I can't wait see Joel and Mike next month! Thanks for a lovely day together. Miss you! Ash :)