House Work
We have been busting a serious move to get this house ready for the market, it is looking great! Since last Wednesday, we have had a new air conditioner and furnace installed, new interior doors installed, and Mike and Jeremy have painted just about every square inch of this place. We (I use the word We pretty loosly, it was really Mike and Jeremy) also cleaned out the garage, and, with Jon's help, we moved out some excess furniture and put it into storage.
Right about now, I am wishing that our little family was relaxing on a beautiful beach somewhere far away.
I just hope that the current owners of our future house in Orange County are working as hard as we are to get their house ready for us. The thought of having to do any work to another house makes me want to scream.
It is pretty exciting to day dream about what our new house may look like.... and even more exciting to dream about getting out of San Jose. Yeah!
I will post pictures of how great the house looks when all of the painters tape is off the wall :)
Mike, thank you so much for all of your hard work, I appreciate it so much. I know that you are stretching yourself pretty thin right now to get everything ready, but you are doing such an amazing job and I appreciate EVERYTHING!
Right about now, I am wishing that our little family was relaxing on a beautiful beach somewhere far away.
I just hope that the current owners of our future house in Orange County are working as hard as we are to get their house ready for us. The thought of having to do any work to another house makes me want to scream.
It is pretty exciting to day dream about what our new house may look like.... and even more exciting to dream about getting out of San Jose. Yeah!
I will post pictures of how great the house looks when all of the painters tape is off the wall :)
Mike, thank you so much for all of your hard work, I appreciate it so much. I know that you are stretching yourself pretty thin right now to get everything ready, but you are doing such an amazing job and I appreciate EVERYTHING!
Comments