I'm Back!

After quite a long break from blogging, I am back! But I don't even know if anyone missed me.... whenever I blog, I usually only receive 1 comment, and that comment is from my awesome friend, Lisa. Let me tell you about comments- they let me know that you are reading this thing!! If I don't get more than 2 comments on this post, I will probably shut it down for good.... this isn't a threat, it's a promise!

What I have been doing during my absence of blogging:
- The day after memorial day, my father in law passed away suddenly. It has been a really tough time for the family, and we spent about two weeks in Southern California with my sister and mother in law. We are looking forward to going back down in a couple of weeks.
- Joel is walking.... he is so awesome! He is the person who has really gotton us through the last couple of weeks. I can't believe that he is MINE!
- We are finally moving back to Orange County, I am so excited! We are going to put our house on the market at the end of this month. I can't believe that this is actually happening! I love Orange County, and the fact that Mike and I will actually be near our parents!! And our siblings!
- My brother, Jon, graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz on Sunday. We are SO proud of him!!! The entire family, including my grandparents, and the Harrisons, came up to celebrate! Talk about a full house for us! It was so spectacular!
- My brother, Jon, is most likely going to move back to Orange County, too!!!!!!!!!!! All of the Dwyers will be back in our home town, I just can't believe it. Sometimes I have to pinch myself.

I will post pictures soon....

Comments

Oh my gosh, Katie...that is so awful about your father-in-law. I am sure that must have been so hard to cope with that.

On a higher note, I am so excited for you guys that you are finally going back down south! That is just so amazing! You will have to call me and give me all the details soon!

We are doing well - and yes, i am blogging again...I am going to try to be better at keeping up with it. :)

But you can't stop blogging - I love the pictures way too much!
Anonymous said…
You can't move AND shut down the blog. I'll disown you! That's not a threat, it's a promise...
Tammy said…
I don't appreciate the idea that you will stop blogging, especially since you'll be taking my baby away and I won't get to see him all the time.

I know you guys will be so much more happy down there and I will miss you terribly!!

You better keep us up to date with TONS of pictures or I'm not going to visit :)

This includes pictures of my boyfriend :)
Unknown said…
If you move to OC, that would be great...you'd be so much closer to us! Don't stop blogging...It makes me feel closer to you when I check it all the time. It is the only way I get to see Joel!
-Becky
Mike said…
My woman sure knows how to lay the smack down! Great job supporters...

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects