I'm Feeling The Love!

The threat is over... after all of your fantastic comments and phone calls, I can rest assured that this blog is being read and enjoyed, thank you everyone! Sometimes a girl needs a little reassurance.

Below are some fun pictures that we took over the weekend, enjoy!


Nothing is better than having family around, that is for sure!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay congrats again Jon! Great pictures from the weekend!
Cute pics! I love your haircut - I hardly recognized you!
Tammy said…
I didn't know I could have just used the hose! All that effort I made in putting Joel in the bathtub :)

Very cute family picutres :)
Unknown said…
I didn't even know it was you until I read a previous comment...you look so different with bangs! I guess it has just been too long since I've seen you!

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects