He's Already A Better Dancer Than I Am!

Joel has an inborn need to groove to music...it so irresistable to watch. Sometimes I play music just so that I can see him bop up and down and clap his hands. He's absolutely delicious!

Comments

Tammy said…
Look at all the wonderful posts! This is such a cute picture. Yay!! it made my day catching up. I loved seeing you in some of the pictures too. Monterey looks beautiful. Good for you on your resloution too. Mine is to try and be happier and less stressed out. It's not that easy for me, but we'll see!
Mike said…
What you don't see in this picture is that he actually jumped off the table he is in front of. Also, I agree with the title of this post:)
Anonymous said…
Oh c'mon, Katie's not *that* bad ;)

The boy's got moves though, can't be denied...
Mike said…
LOOK AT THAT DROOL! Hey... he has one of his dad's mad skills/habits as well!

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects