Spontaneity
Being the type A people that we are, Mike and I are big time planners. So when Mike decided to book a hotel room in Monterey for a last minute family trip, I had my reservations (what about cleaning the house for Christmas, menu planning, grocery shopping..). A glass of wine later, and Mike had me fully convinced. The next day, we headed out on our adventure. We had lunch at Phil's in Moss Landing (you have to go there if you have never been), and toured around Monterey and Carmel all day long. We ate dinner at Bubba Gump's, and then retired to our hotel room, which was more like an apartment... there were two bedrooms, one bath, a kitchen, dining room and living room, ample space for the three of us and Cody.
I certainly hope that in the new year, we can add some more spontaneity into our lives. It is quite refreshing!!


I certainly hope that in the new year, we can add some more spontaneity into our lives. It is quite refreshing!!

Comments
Can't wait to see you again.