The Beach

Mike's family owns a beach house in Carpinteria, California (a little south of Santa Barbara). I just love the house and the town... the town is small enough that you can walk everywhere. I love the fact that we can spend the entire weekend without driving the car...it makes me feel like an environmentalist.

The beach house has been under construction for the past year, and it is finally almost done! Last weekend, the circus drove down to break it in. We had a blast!

My dream for this summer is to spend as much time as possible at the beach, and relive the house's glory days, filled to the rim with family, friends and really good mexican food.

Comments

Tammy said…
So cute, glad the circus had a fun time!! Though we left in SJ missed you :)
Anonymous said…
How fun! Love the pictures :)
Anonymous said…
Joel is getting so big...I can't wait to see him again!

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects