What Dreams May Come
Last night I had a dream that I went bathing suit shopping. After being pregnant and birthing Joel, the thought of putting myself into a bathing suit would usually give me a panic attack. My friend, Melissa, once told me that my body would never be the same after having a child. Unfortunately, this little tid bit of information was given to me when I was 7 months pregnant, and the damage was pretty much done by then.
Anyways, I digress. In my dream last night, I looked fabulous in every bathing suit that I tried on. Even the most revealing ones were no match for this post baby dream body. And Joel was with me, so it was definitely a post baby body that I was looking at.
After purchasing one of those bathingsuits, I went on to run a marathon. I did so well that I came in 4th place! And I was barely even tired at the end. Now, 4th place may not sound very good to you, but I was racing against thousands of people. I was ecstatic with myself, considering that I pretty much came in last place in the two marathons that I have run in real life.
Why did I have such dreams last night? I don't know. Maybe it was making up for the bad day that I had yesterday (not including the sushi lunch that I went to with Lisa, Mike, and Joel). Or maybe, just maybe, it was because my friend Lisa told me that I was looking skinny during said lunch. FINALLY, all that food deprivation and running are paying off.
Keep those compliments coming, Lisa! I like awesome dreams.
Anyways, I digress. In my dream last night, I looked fabulous in every bathing suit that I tried on. Even the most revealing ones were no match for this post baby dream body. And Joel was with me, so it was definitely a post baby body that I was looking at.
After purchasing one of those bathingsuits, I went on to run a marathon. I did so well that I came in 4th place! And I was barely even tired at the end. Now, 4th place may not sound very good to you, but I was racing against thousands of people. I was ecstatic with myself, considering that I pretty much came in last place in the two marathons that I have run in real life.
Why did I have such dreams last night? I don't know. Maybe it was making up for the bad day that I had yesterday (not including the sushi lunch that I went to with Lisa, Mike, and Joel). Or maybe, just maybe, it was because my friend Lisa told me that I was looking skinny during said lunch. FINALLY, all that food deprivation and running are paying off.
Keep those compliments coming, Lisa! I like awesome dreams.
Comments
You're doing a great job and the results are definitely showing. Hang in there, I know you're having a hard time with it but we'll whine about starvation together!!