Cha Cha Changes
The house is pretty much packed up... we are now down to the bare necessities that we cannot do without for the rest of the week. This morning I looked around and thought, 'the house looks so tidy now that everything is packed in boxes and in the garage.'
I really thought that Joel was reacting to these changes just fine, he's been in a pretty good mood recently, and was really getting into the whole packing business... but now he is on a sleeping strike. He's going to bed later (last night it was about 8:45pm) and waking up SUPER EARLY (this morning it was at 4:30am... two nights ago it was 3:00am). He is totally wired, too. But he's still in a great mood all day. It's spooky.
Spooky because I am exhausted and I don't know when this new schedule will end. And because I can only imagine what it will be like when our new addition arrives in November....
Good bye, sleep, you will be missed.
I really thought that Joel was reacting to these changes just fine, he's been in a pretty good mood recently, and was really getting into the whole packing business... but now he is on a sleeping strike. He's going to bed later (last night it was about 8:45pm) and waking up SUPER EARLY (this morning it was at 4:30am... two nights ago it was 3:00am). He is totally wired, too. But he's still in a great mood all day. It's spooky.
Spooky because I am exhausted and I don't know when this new schedule will end. And because I can only imagine what it will be like when our new addition arrives in November....
Good bye, sleep, you will be missed.
Comments