We're Still Catching Up, Here...

During the first week of June, Mike took Joel and I on a trip to the Gas Lamp district in San Diego. We had a blast!

We got to meet up with my entire family while we were there (thanks to everyone who made the drive from Orange County to visit)! I hadn't seen my brothers, James and Jon, in a year, so our time together was way overdue. I just love spending time with them, I missed them so much! Joel has a special bond with his uncles, he just lights up whenever he is around them.
My Dad and Trish took us all to a great Italian restaurant in the Gas Lamp district for my birthday dinner, yum!!

Of course our vacation included a ride on the train...
My mom and Kathryn also drove down to spend my birthday with me, but of course, I don't have pictures of them.... sorry, we'll just have to use our memory on that one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects