Happy Anniversary!


Four years ago today, Mike and I said "I Do" for the rest of our lives. Marriage has been an amazing adventure! I have to pinch myself when I think about how blessed and amazing my life is, all because Mike is here to share it with me. He even gave me a beautiful son, who I love with all of my heart.

Mike, I love you forever, and I will follow you to the ends of the earth. I would never have dreamed that I could be this happy. Thank you, Mike.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love those pictures! You guys are so cute together. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You were so beautiful that day, and you still are! Congratulations to you both! Much love!

Also - let's catch up soon! Maybe we can plan a time to get together soon! Miss you!
Unknown said…
OMG, I totally forgot about your anniversary! Happy anniversary! 4 years already? that is crazy.
You were so beautiful on that day!
-Becky

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects