My Computer Is Fixed!

Once again, I had been out of blogging commission for the last couple of weeks... I finally took my laptop in to Best Buy to have the keyboard repaired (Joel ripped off several keys last year). Best Buy was awesome, they replaced the entire keyboard, and didn't charge me a penny! I heart Best Buy! It is truly decadent to be able to type with a full set of letters on my keyboard....

Right before I took my computer in to be fixed, Mike bought me an awesome present... a Blackberry phone! I love it! Now I can check my email while playing with Joel on the playground! It has a pretty decent camera, so I can take pictures with it and finally post them on my blog... since my camera is still at my MIL's house. Maybe I will take this lack of a real camera as an opportunity to purchase a new one... =) I am full of bright ideas this morning!




On Monday morning, I woke up with the stomach flu, YUCK! I was so sick that I could barely move, and Mike and I were faced with the question of what do you do when mommy is sick and can't take care of her one year old, and family does not live close by to help out (another reason that we are trying to make that move to the OC). So, Mike whipped out his angel halo and worked from home on Monday and Tuesday, to take care of Joel and I. What a SAINT! He definitely saved me! Because of him, I was able to hide in our guest room in quarantine, and pray that neither of them catch the nastiness that I had.

Our house in San Jose is still on the market, and given the current state of the economy, I will not be surprised if it stays there for at least the next couple of months... but if you know anyone who would be interested in purchasing a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom townhouse in the heart of San Jose, give me a call! Meanwhile, my little family and I are going to stay put up here until the house sells. I love Northern California during the fall season, the leaves on the trees actually turn colors, the air turns crisp and clear, and people really get into the spirit of the harvest season. I love to look up at the Santa Cruz Mountains and see them changing colors. I am also actually excited for our first rain storm of the season, I am ready to get cozy in our cute little house, watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.

My little sister got into quite a bit of trouble a couple of weekends ago. I love her so much, and I am so concerned about the decisions that she is making and the path that she is currently traveling. She stole a couple of my mom's credit cards and used them to rent a hotel room and have a party. The police broke up the party, and took my sister to jail, where she stayed from Friday night until Tuesday night. I don't even know what to say about it! I wish that she would wake up and realize that she needs to straighten up her life quickly, before she finds herself in an even bigger mess that she won't be able to get out of!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay, Katie is fully functioning again! Eww on being sick, I hope it wasn't my cooking ;) And if you need some help on cameras, I'd be more than happy to take you shopping! LOL

Boo on the crappy market, I know how much you want that house sold. But I'm selfish, so I'm glad you'll be staying up here for a little while longer!

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects