3:30am
3:30am is usually a pretty nice time of night, it is normally the time that I am really getting into the swing of that sleeping thing.
Last night, 3:30am was the time that my little son decided that it was time to wake up and start his day. I was the lucky one who drew the short straw and got to start my day with him.
My head hurts now.
If I was one of the Real Housewifes of Atlanta (a new show on Bravo), either my nanny, or better yet, my house manager, would have drawn the short straw, and I would have continued my blissfull beauty sleep. And I would definitely be getting a massage right now. And my driver would be washing my mercedes. And my chef would be fixing a tasty and nutritious dinner for me (good food takes a long time to prepare). And my personal trainer would be planning my next workout and counting my calories. And everyone would be wondering what else they could be doing right now to make me happy.
Instead, I haven't yet showered for the day because I am too tired, and Mike will be at a work party until late tonight so who really cares if I stink... Joel and the dog certainly don't (and if they do, they haven't complained yet).
And my head hurts.
Last night, 3:30am was the time that my little son decided that it was time to wake up and start his day. I was the lucky one who drew the short straw and got to start my day with him.
My head hurts now.
If I was one of the Real Housewifes of Atlanta (a new show on Bravo), either my nanny, or better yet, my house manager, would have drawn the short straw, and I would have continued my blissfull beauty sleep. And I would definitely be getting a massage right now. And my driver would be washing my mercedes. And my chef would be fixing a tasty and nutritious dinner for me (good food takes a long time to prepare). And my personal trainer would be planning my next workout and counting my calories. And everyone would be wondering what else they could be doing right now to make me happy.
Instead, I haven't yet showered for the day because I am too tired, and Mike will be at a work party until late tonight so who really cares if I stink... Joel and the dog certainly don't (and if they do, they haven't complained yet).
And my head hurts.
Comments
Sorry you had a rough day and your head hurt.