Two Posts In One Day?!
So, I have never filled one of these things out, I usually just delete them when I get them (sorry, guys), but I have some time to kill, so here you go! I am putting this on my blog so that everyone who reads it can fill it out and send it back to me… or because I think that I am so interesting …
1) Favorite object in your bedroom? My sweet bed, it is the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in!
2) Have you ever smoked? If Joel is reading this, then NO! Smoking is bad, and if anyone ever offers you a cigarette, then you should run the other way! If you smoke, then you are killing yourself slowly with poison!
3) Do you own guns? I don’t know… Mike, have you gotten rid of those guns yet? I hate guns.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I’ve never been to sonic, but if I ever do, I bet that I would just get plain Diet Pepsi.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Only when I was pregnant with Joel, then I would stay up at night worrying about the appointment for at least a week prior. Needless to say, by the last month of my pregnancy, when I had to go in for weekly check ups, I simply never slept.
6) What do you think of hot dogs? Whenever I go to Costco, I think that I am definitely going to get a hot dog, but I always end up talking myself out of it when I begin to wonder what actually is in that delicious tube of meat.
7) Favorite song? Two Step by Dave Matthews band.. my brother, Jon, thinks that this song is called ‘Celebrate’.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE!
9) Can you do a chin up? I didn’t think that girls could do those after they got hips!!! Was that just a lie?
10) What's your favorite Restaurant? For Japanese food, TGI sushi; for an expensive splurge, La Fondu; for Italian, Maggianos; for Indian, Tandoori Oven; and for ambiance, The Wine Cellar.
11) Do you like blue cheese? I haven’t met a cheese that I didn’t like… that must be why my stint as a Vegan didn’t last for very long!
12) Ever been in a car wreck? Unfortunately, yes, but no one (except for my parent’s minivan) was hurt.
13) Ever been hit by a car? while walking? Yes and Yes, but that happened when I was a little kid, and I still thought that the world revolved around me, and therefore, I was invincible. Don’t worry, the car wasn’t driving very fast and I was fine.
14) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? So, I have really worked hard to cultivate self love for myself, and to accept all qualities of myself as beautiful and unique, so I can happily say that I don’t hate anything about myself. Now, if the question were to ask, what is a perceived negative quality about myself that I would like to work on, I would say that I would like to be more patient with people and my perception of their shortcomings.
15) Middle name? Ruth
16) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I have to pee, when is Joel going to wake up from his nap, and how many more questions are there?!
17) Name 3 things you bought today/yesterday? A bike pump for my running stroller, sushi, and a fan for my guest room/nap room/Mike’s insomnia room.
18) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly? COFFEE, water and iced tea.
19) Current worry? War
20) Current hate right now? Hate is such a strong word, but one thing that I greatly dislike is greed (I just found out about that week long vacation that those AIG guys went on after the company was bailed out by the government).
21) What are you craving right now? La Fondu, thanks to question number 10 above.
22) How did you bring in the New Year? I had a sick baby, so I went to bed early, and was up with him a couple of times that night. Not so exciting, but at that time, the only thing that would have really excited me was a full 8 hours of undisturbed sleep.
23) Where would you like to be right now? Getting a massage at the Los Gatos Spa, my shoulders are killing me!
24) Name 3 people that will/might complete this: ??? why do these questionnaires always ask this question?
25) Do you own slippers? Yes, and I am anxiously awaiting the weather to cool down enough for me to wear them!
26) What shirt are you wearing? A tank top, why are you asking? Did you know that I am married?
27) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I like everything that involves sleeping
28) Can you whistle? Yes
29) Would you like to be a pirate? Only if I can be the captain of the pirate ship
30) What songs do you sing in the shower? Any theme song from the Disney Channel, I can never get those songs OUT OF MY HEAD!
31) Favorite girl's name? Duh, Katie!
32) Favorite boy's name? It’s a toss up, either Joel or Michael
33) what's in your pocket? Nada, my shorts don’t have pockets
34) Last thing that made you laugh? Joel’s sweet dance moves
35) Best bed sheets as a child? They were cotton and had flowers on them
36) Worst injury you've ever had? Pregnancy... oh wait, that’s not an injury…
37) Do you love where you live? It depends on the time of day that you ask me that question
38) How many TVs do you have in your house? One, but it’s a pretty big one.
39) Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so! Mike?
40) What is your favorite movie? Either National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, or A Christmas Story…
41) What is your favorite sports team? Whoever is winning
42) Where is your Favorite place to be? Wherever my boys are
43) Where is the next place you want to travel to? We are going to Arizona in a couple of weeks to visit my cute pregnant friend, Becky, and I can’t WAIT!
44) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping, thank goodness!
45) Does this quiz make you happy? Well, it sure didn’t upset me, so I guess so!
1) Favorite object in your bedroom? My sweet bed, it is the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in!
2) Have you ever smoked? If Joel is reading this, then NO! Smoking is bad, and if anyone ever offers you a cigarette, then you should run the other way! If you smoke, then you are killing yourself slowly with poison!
3) Do you own guns? I don’t know… Mike, have you gotten rid of those guns yet? I hate guns.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I’ve never been to sonic, but if I ever do, I bet that I would just get plain Diet Pepsi.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Only when I was pregnant with Joel, then I would stay up at night worrying about the appointment for at least a week prior. Needless to say, by the last month of my pregnancy, when I had to go in for weekly check ups, I simply never slept.
6) What do you think of hot dogs? Whenever I go to Costco, I think that I am definitely going to get a hot dog, but I always end up talking myself out of it when I begin to wonder what actually is in that delicious tube of meat.
7) Favorite song? Two Step by Dave Matthews band.. my brother, Jon, thinks that this song is called ‘Celebrate’.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE!
9) Can you do a chin up? I didn’t think that girls could do those after they got hips!!! Was that just a lie?
10) What's your favorite Restaurant? For Japanese food, TGI sushi; for an expensive splurge, La Fondu; for Italian, Maggianos; for Indian, Tandoori Oven; and for ambiance, The Wine Cellar.
11) Do you like blue cheese? I haven’t met a cheese that I didn’t like… that must be why my stint as a Vegan didn’t last for very long!
12) Ever been in a car wreck? Unfortunately, yes, but no one (except for my parent’s minivan) was hurt.
13) Ever been hit by a car? while walking? Yes and Yes, but that happened when I was a little kid, and I still thought that the world revolved around me, and therefore, I was invincible. Don’t worry, the car wasn’t driving very fast and I was fine.
14) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? So, I have really worked hard to cultivate self love for myself, and to accept all qualities of myself as beautiful and unique, so I can happily say that I don’t hate anything about myself. Now, if the question were to ask, what is a perceived negative quality about myself that I would like to work on, I would say that I would like to be more patient with people and my perception of their shortcomings.
15) Middle name? Ruth
16) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I have to pee, when is Joel going to wake up from his nap, and how many more questions are there?!
17) Name 3 things you bought today/yesterday? A bike pump for my running stroller, sushi, and a fan for my guest room/nap room/Mike’s insomnia room.
18) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly? COFFEE, water and iced tea.
19) Current worry? War
20) Current hate right now? Hate is such a strong word, but one thing that I greatly dislike is greed (I just found out about that week long vacation that those AIG guys went on after the company was bailed out by the government).
21) What are you craving right now? La Fondu, thanks to question number 10 above.
22) How did you bring in the New Year? I had a sick baby, so I went to bed early, and was up with him a couple of times that night. Not so exciting, but at that time, the only thing that would have really excited me was a full 8 hours of undisturbed sleep.
23) Where would you like to be right now? Getting a massage at the Los Gatos Spa, my shoulders are killing me!
24) Name 3 people that will/might complete this: ??? why do these questionnaires always ask this question?
25) Do you own slippers? Yes, and I am anxiously awaiting the weather to cool down enough for me to wear them!
26) What shirt are you wearing? A tank top, why are you asking? Did you know that I am married?
27) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I like everything that involves sleeping
28) Can you whistle? Yes
29) Would you like to be a pirate? Only if I can be the captain of the pirate ship
30) What songs do you sing in the shower? Any theme song from the Disney Channel, I can never get those songs OUT OF MY HEAD!
31) Favorite girl's name? Duh, Katie!
32) Favorite boy's name? It’s a toss up, either Joel or Michael
33) what's in your pocket? Nada, my shorts don’t have pockets
34) Last thing that made you laugh? Joel’s sweet dance moves
35) Best bed sheets as a child? They were cotton and had flowers on them
36) Worst injury you've ever had? Pregnancy... oh wait, that’s not an injury…
37) Do you love where you live? It depends on the time of day that you ask me that question
38) How many TVs do you have in your house? One, but it’s a pretty big one.
39) Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so! Mike?
40) What is your favorite movie? Either National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, or A Christmas Story…
41) What is your favorite sports team? Whoever is winning
42) Where is your Favorite place to be? Wherever my boys are
43) Where is the next place you want to travel to? We are going to Arizona in a couple of weeks to visit my cute pregnant friend, Becky, and I can’t WAIT!
44) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping, thank goodness!
45) Does this quiz make you happy? Well, it sure didn’t upset me, so I guess so!
Comments
I too now want La Fondue and am always in need of a massage :)