If I Knew How To Cross-Stitch..

I would definitely make a huge pillow with this mantra on it:

Someday I Won't Be Able To Do This.... Today is NOT That Day!

I read it in a Runner's World magazine awhile back, and it has really stuck with me. It helps me to get out of the door in the morning and run, it helps me when I start worrying about the future, and it always draws me back to the present.



And this is just a cute picture of myself and my little man. Do I look happy? That's because I was on my way to a NKOTB concert last Friday. My ticket was a birthday present from my friend, Lisa. My babysitter was my sweet husband. I had an awesome time, thanks Lisa and Mike!

And I am happy to say that the entire HP Pavillion was packed with women my age... I guess that we were all reliving our glory days of elementary school!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That was the best concert!! So glad we were there to be crazy together :)

Oh and I know how to cross stitch, so if you really feel the need for that pillow... LOL!
Sequoia Grove said…
You look beautiful and I love that quote! I am going to put it up in my classroom tomorrow! Thanks. Love, Ash

Popular posts from this blog

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Backyard Projects

We Love Weekend Getaways